What is network transformation?
by Shivani Dave / May 12, 2021 / Uncategorized
Network Transformation is the process of modernizing one’s core network to transform the network from voice calls over TDM signaling on circuit-switched infrastructure to VoIP calls over SIP signaling on a packet switched infrastructure. Next-gen networks are integral for growth. Automation in order to deliver new services and innovation at speed are important. Enhance your network transformation services by opening new areas of growth while reducing cost and improving productivity. Enrich your workplace and refine processes with a sound system. Today, to achieve success through digital initiatives, it is important to move to a software-defined WAN (SD-WAN).
PSI is a trusted network transformation partner to many organizations of various sizes and industries. PSI specializes in network engineering, deployment, infrastructure management, and network transformation/evolution. From simple network deployments in smaller businesses to complex enterprise transformations and expansions, our team helps clients move their networking goals forward with our dedicated experts.
How do we transform your network?
- Assess your network’s security to ensure the necessary controls are in place.
- Network mapping.
- Assess your organization’s readiness for alternative network architectures.
- Design and deploy the most efficient architecture that is customized for your specific requirements and priorities.
- Provide you with a realistic plan to evolve your network based upon current and future standards and recommendations while considering logistical constraints.
- Provide network infrastructure managed services.