Don’t let your unused Software Assurance Days go to waste
by Shivani Dave / April 7, 2021 / Uncategorized
Did you know that Microsoft is phasing out the Software Assurance Planning Days by January 2022? We know you are probably too busy to think about how to get started with them, so don’t worry. We will take care of everything for you. Regardless of how many Planning Days you have, from the initial discovery call, to assessments, proof of concept, even structuring your cloud– our team will deliver a seamless end-to-end experience, saving you valuable time and frustration.
You’re probably wondering what’s so exceptional about this. With Microsoft’s Software Assurance Planning Days, you don’t just get a completely free service, but you can also access a range of benefits such as:
- Get help building a customized deployment, upgrade, or migration plan
- Remove ambiguity & concerns about deployments
- Learn how Microsoft products & services fit within your environment
- Build a custom deployment plan based on an assessment of your IT environment
- Reduce risks & deployment costs by incorporating Microsoft best practices
- Demonstrate the value of your custom deployment plan
The process is very simple. We’ll take care of everything so can continue to focus on your other engagements. All you will have to do is:
- Use our MPN while activating your benefits
- Send us the email with the voucher you receive
- Assign the voucher to us in the Licensing Center
- As soon as we received this, your dedicated account manager will call you and take care of the rest!
The skilled team at PSI aims to provide you with an exceptional service, while also saving you time. We prioritize trust and hence we strive to maintain complete transparency. So while we’re handling everything, your feedback and approvals will remain key to the process.
If you have any questions or are unsure where to start, get in touch with us and our experts will give you a detailed walk-through. Don’t let your unused free days go to waste! Drop us a message so we can personally guide you through this process.