Practical Solutions, Inc.Career - Technical - Windows 10 Migration Engineers
To join our PSI team; send your Resume today!
PSI team has been helping our government client with their IT modernization and Cloud migration initiatives. In February 2017, PSI strategic planning support bring the agency initial focus on stabilization of existing legacy Infrastructure and set in motion an agency Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) migration planning and now we been progressing along rapidly. Here are some of the key tasks that you be part of but are not limited to the following:
Essential Skills and Experience
- Solid Windows migration background.
- Broad experience in Windows desktop deployments, migration related activities, and post migration support
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows 7 or Windows 10 hardware, drivers, and software
- Experience with enterprise hardware including managing configuring and troubleshooting BIOS settings (Dell preferred)
- Experience with setup and activation of various mobile devices, Blackberry, Android, Apple
- Experience with full disk encryption products such as BitLocker
- Experience with remote desktop protocols (RDP)
- Experience backing up and restoring user data and settings on Windows 10 or Windows 7 (preferably using USMT or similar products)
- Desktop management and OS migration experience with Windows 10 or Windows 7. Experience with imaging machines using SCCM or MDT.
- Knowledgeable in software deployment methodologies including deployment of Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 5-7 years IT experience managing deployment of technology components in a specific technical discipline: clients, servers, storage, web platforms, database platforms, security, networks, or communications ideally with a mix of skills that include technical architectures, engineering and operations experience
- A career track record of engineering, developing, deploying, and maintaining business critical systems in the area of technical expertise including hands on solution development and implementation experience
- Ability to impact and influence stakeholders and drive alignment on standard global technology solutions.
- Team Player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills. The role requires significant interaction with many different teams across a global company.
- Self-motivated, with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or productivity
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Washington, DC
Required education: Bachelor’s
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager: 1 year
- Microsoft SSCM, SCOM, SCSM, Orchestrator, DPM, EPO: 1 year
- Microsoft System Center Operations Manager: 5 years
- Microsoft Azure: 1 year
Required licenses or certifications:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
To apply please email your resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com