Contact Us Today!For more information on how PSI can make your mission a practical success:
FedRAMP is the Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program put forth by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide a cost-effective, risk-based approach for the adoption and use of cloud services for the Federal Government. For commercial Cloud Services Provider (CSP) implementing FedRAMP security requirements in their environment, a FedRAMP approved Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) must be hired to perform the independent assessment and provide the security assessment package to the FedRAMP Joint Authorization Board (JAB) for review.
PSI has demonstrated expertise performing independent security assessment validation and verification, and is uniquely qualified to independently validate and verify that all FedRAMP requirements have been met.
PSI’s FedRAMP Security Compliance Consulting Services includes:
- FedRAMP validation performed by an accredited 3PAO
- FedRAMP authorization for infrastructure, platform, and software services offered by federal and commercial CSPs
- Security hardening, testing, and validation for all cloud components
- Continuous Monitoring Services as required by FedRAMP
- Development of high-level cloud computing security strategy
- Collaborative sessions with key stakeholders
- Gap analysis between traditional processing options and cloud delivery models (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS)
- Guidance and education on critical security considerations
- Best practices for a secure cloud environment
PSI’s Cloud Security Consultants will develop a cloud security strategy road map designed to guide you through the security and privacy concerns of cloud computing and help implement a secure cloud strategy. PSI will analyze the security status of the current/planned private or public cloud solution and develop a prioritized plan based on system requirements, security risks, and resources as it relates to security objectives and industry best practices. PSI engineers will evaluate the effectiveness of the proposed cloud security solution, identify the strengths and vulnerabilities within an existing cloud security program, and recommend steps in compliance with NIST SP 800-37, Rev 1, Guide for Applying the Risk Management Framework to Federal Information Systems to help improve security posture. Services include security posture analysis, gap analysis against best practices and specific security objectives, transition planning, and documentation of findings and recommendations.