Program, Project and Portfolio Management Offices (PMOs) will substantially boost IT efficiency, reduce costs, and improve project delivery timelines.
PSI’s Program Management and PMO Services help address today’s challenges including:
- Increasing visibility into projects, programs and operations
- Managing large, complex programs
- Creating a proactive service-oriented organization to deliver cost-effective solutions
- Aligning business demand to resource capacity
- Identifying early warning indicators to ensure the right decisions
- Continuously improving program management maturity
Traditional Program Management Offices (PMOs) manage and provide IT operations support, provide oversight for large program implementations, and ensure compliance. Involving the PMO in strategic portfolio planning and enterprise portfolio management helps increase visibility into IT spending while controlling delivery.
Our PMO Services include:
- PMO Strategy roadmap formulation and creating business cases for transformation.
- Assessment of existing PMOs based on industry best practices such as PMI OPM3
- PMO transformation through process design, strategy implementation, and training mentoring
- Designing a common structure and framework for managing programs, including detailing the functions to be executed by the PMO, key roles and responsibilities and metrics to be adopted
Contact us to find out more about how we can help your business needs.