Engineering DomainProgram, Project and Portfolio Management
Contact Us Today!
For more information on how PSI can make your mission a success:
Program, Project and Portfolio Management Offices (PMOs) will substantially boost IT efficiency, reduce costs, and improve project delivery timelines.
PSI’s Program Management and PMO Services help address today’s challenges by:
- Aligning business demand to resource capacity
- Identifying early warning indicators to ensure the right decisions
- Continuously improving program management maturity
- Increasing visibility into projects, programs, and operations
- Managing large, complex programs
- Creating a service-oriented organization to deliver cost-effective solutions
Traditional Program Management Offices (PMOs) manage and provide IT operations support, oversight for large program implementations, and ensure compliance. Involving the PMO in strategic portfolio planning and enterprise portfolio management helps increase visibility into IT spending while controlling delivery.
Our PMO Services include:
- PMO Strategy roadmap formulation and creating business cases for transformation
- Assessment of existing PMOs based on industry best practices such as PMI’s Organizational Project Management Maturity Model (OPM3)
- PMO transformation through process design, strategy implementation, and training mentoring
- Designing a common structure and framework for managing programs including:
- detailing the functions to be executed by the PMO,
- key roles and responsibilities and metrics to be adopted