Computing DomainData Center Consolidation / Migration
Contact Us Today!For more information on how PSI can make your mission a practical success:
Data Center Consolidation or Migration
As a trusted partner in the Computing Solution domain, PSI will work as a team with clients to select the desired optimum technology, the right level of engineering complexity, and the capabilities of management dimensions.
PSI Solutions Delivery Engineers (SDE) will help clients:
- Lower computing costs
- Lower infrastructure footprint and facility costs
- Identify world class SAS 70 AICPA data center facilities
- Attain a competitive advantage for Time to Market and operational mobility
- Lower manpower footprint to support IT infrastructure
- Decouple applications from infrastructure constraints
PSI Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM©) looks at all three dimensions that make up the desired solution: Technology, Engineering, and Management to structure the delivery of any solution in a prescribed Solution Delivery Life-cycle (SDL©). The revolving six phases of the SDL© are: Concept, Research, Mature, Strategy, Evolve, and Retire.
PSI SDEs will work with the client to identify all three dimensions of the desired solution:
- In the Technology dimension: identifying the cloud platform and whether a standard platform or multiple vendors is appropriate.
- In the Engineering dimension: working with the client to identify desired services from moving computers, storage, and network services to the cloud provider
- In the Management dimension: identifing measures to set risk factors that prompts transfer of cloud operations when existing operations are at risk or when to back up data with alternative providers or even how to ensure security and compliance standards in the cloud.
Current PSI Computing Domain Includes:
- Cloud Computing Services
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Data Center Consolidation / Migration
- CSP Vendor Management